Division of Assetts
In many ways, divorce can be a time of loss. Former spouses depart on two separate paths, while pieces of their lives get tugged in both directions. So, who gets what?
Arons & Solomon puts clients first by listening to your concerns, learning your priorities, and creating a legal strategy to get you what’s important.
Our services include:
- Analyzing financial records and identifying assets, including: retirement accounts, investments, real estate, business ownership interests and other high-value property subject to equitable distribution
- Collaboration with forensic accountants and private investigators to expose the truth regarding hidden assets, employability, and business valuations
- Demanding full financial disclosure from opposing parties
- Disputes over individual vs. marital property
- Generating creative options for settlement
- Referrals to Certified Financial Planners® (CFP) to achieve long-term financial security
Arons & Solomon will help you move forward with the settlement and financial arrangement you deserve.
Find My Lawyer